This is the place where you will find everything about me. What, when, where, who and how... It's my life the way I see it. After all, it's my HORIZON!

02 December 2005

Virgin Post

Yes, I am aware that I've said something like this blog will go online 1 December 2005. Well, it didn't happen because you see this entry today. Anyway, November and today's highlights are as follow...

MyKAD
I was at Jabatan Pendaftaran Negara (JPN) today to retrieve my MyKAD. Surprisingly, they were quite fast in making them. Was there at 8am and the queue to change ICs to MyKADs was horribly long. I shall trigger your imagination here (you can play some upbeat music at this point before you proceed): start from the entrance on the 1st floor, down the stairs, on the road, down the road and out of the compound. Cars and people were still coming in despite the queue. People are becoming desperate since it's December already. Lucky me!

On to my picture on MyKAD. Well, I look like hmm... I would say I look broad. Damn. Nevertheless, I'm learning to accept it and kept on telling myself it's a healthy looking face. LOL!

Mother's 54th Birthday
13 November 2005 was my mother's 54th birthday. Had a great dinner at "I-forgot-the restaurant's-name" restaurant. However, service wasn't that great. Dishes sequence were wrong and was rather slow. Nearly made a big hoo-ha out of it but was suppressed by my sister. FYI, I do not and cannot tolerate incompetent employees especially in the service industry. But like I've said, it was great because the food tasted great. In every occasion, you will have a photographer gone mad (by mad i mean taking photos as if the world is going to end). In that case, she's my sister.

Movies I Wanna Watch
Movies below are on my hotlist (way at the top; listed according to my interest)
  1. Brokeback Mountain
    Highly likely will not be in the cinemas; Malaysian censorship board will have a field day with this.
  2. Memoirs of a Geisha
    Although it's a Japanese thing acted by mostly non-Japanese, I don't mind.
  3. Jarhead
    I don't know... I just like such movies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home