This is the place where you will find everything about me. What, when, where, who and how... It's my life the way I see it. After all, it's my HORIZON!

03 December 2005

Mode ala Domestic

Crazy Morning
It's 3 December and I woke up very grumpy and upon exiting my room's door, I saw (play shocking music at this point) my living hall in complete mess. Picture this: DVD file on the floor with DVDs all over the place, mug on the floor, unfolded clothes, messy dining table (not food but books) and *bleep*, the whole house was crazy. So, after my morning bathroom regime, I transformed into Domestic Dude. Within an hour, the house was nicer. Not exactly very clean but better.

Major Housekeeping
No, it has nothing to do with the above (Crazy Morning). I was consolidating my University's notes. Trust me, daunting task. I was almost surprised at the amount of papers I used throughout my 2 1/2 years in University of Malaya (UM). Alright, so I name-dropped my University. Give me some space, it's the premier University in Malaysia. OK, back to the topic. I was shocked but very happy and felt very intelligent looking at the papers and files in the box. Very satisfying. It was as if I could conquer the world with that box of papers. I savoured the moment for about 1 minute and came back to the real world. I put the box neatly at 1 corner of my room.

Disappointment
In my previous entry, I posted my hotlist of movies. Alas, Brokeback Mountain (highest on my list) is not going to be in local cinema (not that i'm watching it in local cinemas but I felt a little bit disappointed). Anyway, such thing will not deter me from watching this epic flick. I have other means. (Laughing sinisterly). However, I can't sit and wait for the movie so I will get the novel by Annie Proulx (greatest writer ever). When I finish reading the novel, expect a lot of interesting remarks from yours truly. To find out more about the fuss I'm making, visit www.brokebackmountain.com and see for yourself. Make sure to read stories on how this movie had touched people's lives from around the world. Hint: Link at bottom right. Amazing soundtrack too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home