This is the place where you will find everything about me. What, when, where, who and how... It's my life the way I see it. After all, it's my HORIZON!

06 December 2005

Not As Bright As I Thought

For the past hour, I've been trying to modify the template of HORIZON; add a new division with a few picture links on the sidebar and etc. The outcome was only satisfactory. I do not settle for satisfactory results. Certain things just didn't come out the way I wanted, *bleep*. Wasted an hour on HTML codes and no results. Thank God I'm not a Computer Science student.

I was thinking if I study the codes in the template, I could modify the codes and get things. Well, only 80% (imagine this: stabbing myself with a knife). HORIZON shall remain the way it is with a few extra links at the side. It's good actually because it has less things and therefore less cluttered and more reader-friendly! Simple with minimal frames... What's better than that? (comforting self) [smile]

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

POWER TO SIMPLICITY! Power to Horizon!


'Mad Photographer' Sis,
Alice in Wonder(ful)land

2:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home