This is the place where you will find everything about me. What, when, where, who and how... It's my life the way I see it. After all, it's my HORIZON!

14 August 2006

What has become of me?
My convocation was last week (12 August 2006). Today (14 August 2006), I’m in the office doing nothing and my patience’s being tested again. It’s 11:40am. I don’t have any work to do. How I wish I have proper Internet connection that enable me to access Internet Explorer. Curses!

I’m hungry, but my lunch partner is not in the office today. Curses! Again, I wonder what’s the purpose of my presence in the office. Am I wasting company’s resources? If the answer is yes, it’s definitely not my fault. My “light” if not gone it’s very dim. I foresee that today is another day of watching the time passes by ever so slowly. I want to stand up, shut down my computer and announce to the whole office that I’m going home since I’m not needed. Alas, doing that will qualify me for a place in the looney bin. Shiatz!!!

Don’t feel like talking about the nation nor the world today. It’s too depressing given my current state. I want to feel free and fly like a bird. I want to fly high in the sky and shit on my office’s roof. After that, I would look down and think “I’ve made my mark on the company. I should move on.” (OK, now I’m really crazy). It’s 11:50am. Mind vocabulary: Loads of profanity, curses, shiatz, crap, nonsense and the list go on. Again, I asked myself what am I doing here.

Btw, I think I didn’t tell you that I’m suffering from backache. Soon, I will add headache to the list. Things aren’t right, today. I’m dreading everything. Going home at 5:40pm today. It’s light years away. So what can I do? I can only wait… for work or to leave the office. For now, I can only put on a smiley face and listen to my radio as if I’m enjoying myself.


Post-Lunch
It’s 2:10pm now. Lunch: Eaten. I had a very good lunch at San Francisco Coffee. I don’t go there usually on weekdays but since I didn’t have lunch partner today, I thought, “Why not I go SF Coffee to chill out and enjoy my lunch, slowly?” I went. Fantastic service, I must say. The people there never fail to amaze me. Lol. Warm smile and kind words.

Now, let’s see what I had for lunch. I had croissant with chicken and cheese filling. It was simply delicious. Yum. Not only that, I also had Hazelnut Latte, a coffee I always drink in SFC. The hazelnut aroma with latte, heaven! It was definitely worth the 5 minutes walk from my office. Who say eating lunch alone is an unpleasant affair? It’s how you enjoy it that matters.

Anyway, I think I deserved that lunch after my disastrous morning! Don’t you think so?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home