This is the place where you will find everything about me. What, when, where, who and how... It's my life the way I see it. After all, it's my HORIZON!

07 August 2006

What's wrong?...

Bangla Gigolo & World vs Singer
If you have read the news today (STAR: 7 August 2006), you’ll know that a bangla gigolo is being paid RM1000 every month by a female executive in Kuala Lumpur just to keep their private photos (which I assume to be photos of the executive performing the art of fellatio on the dude) off the public. In short, it’s extortion.

According to the news, she wasn’t aware that the gigolo took pictures of her doing the unspeakable deed. Personally, I think it was hot. Still, I think the gigolo could do better than extorting RM1000 from her every month. BUT, I’m not gonna go there. She might be lonely and her sex drive might be over the top (OTT), but she should be careful. If you’ve studied Development Economics, you’ll agree with me that offering sex as part of a trade for money is a positive thing for the economy. Those who would like me to clarify this, I’ll be glad to, upon request!

This is a message from Uncle Teh to the females out there. If you want to get adult services, DON’T BE SHY but please be careful. No matter how engrossed you are in your fun-time activity with a gigolo, always remember to keep an eye on him for he will find ways to extort money from you. Be alert. I will not suggest you lay off the desire to have sex with them because I believe in development economics. However, have sharp senses. Growl… (Ok, I’m a bit weird here). To guys: you need not worry because I think you wouldn’t care, unless you’re conservative. Then again, if you are, you will not go looking for such services. So, peace to you!!!

Last week, when television was reporting news at 8pm, I was shocked to my balls (AGAIN) that the news of Siti Nurhaliza’s wedding got reported first and the news of the Israel-Hizbollah battle got kicked behind. This shows the nation’s priority. Entertainment comes before everything else. For this, I would really wanna let the media industry know: You guys sucked! To Siti: Please stop harping about the wedding! To Mawi: Sod off. You can’t sing, can’t dance, and everything not nice (adapted from PowerPuff Girls). So stop appearing. Vaporize. (I know I’m out of topic, but since we’re in the entertainment para, might as well chip that in). [smirk].

The way news are being reported reflect how Malaysians prioritize. When news of Siti was reported first, we (the caring citizens of the world) can’t help but feel sad that children, women and men (practically everyone) that were bombed out of their daylights and how non-stop hampering of bombs and mortars ravaged both lands, were reported last. To make things worse, President of Iran (name’s too hard to type), said that Israel should be wiped out from the face of the earth. To top that, Iran’s sponsoring Hizbollah. Both sides do not want to stop and they keep on bombing each other to the extent that they do not care about civilians anymore. Hence, they (civilians) become collateral damage. The whole of Middle East is involved in this war, whether playing significant role or otherwise. The current war if escalates further, will have adverse effect on Middle East and later on, the world. I can go on forever with the economic effects from this war and how much damage economic sanctions and counter-sanctions can have on the players, but I should do that some other time!

I hope that the local media would one day do a proper coverage as how the international bodies do it despite the unpopular demand of such news amongst the citizens. At least the people know. At least, it’ll knock some sense into ourselves that we’re living in a peaceful land and we’re obligated to help those people living in war-torn countries. At least, we’ll know what’s happening and its implication to the world. Why ask “How much is Datuk K’s budget for the wedding?” and keep track of it so intensely until we forget that the other side of the world is facing a huge crisis that will affect the security of world? Which one do you think have a more lasting effect? I’ll rephrase. Will Siti’s wedding affect the world at all?


Disclaimer:
I’m saying all this from my observation. It’s neutral opinion except for that Mawi’s bit. Lol! So, please don’t kill me if I’ve offended anyone. There are many things to discuss regarding the current crisis in Middle East, I’ve only touch 5% or less of it. I hope I’ve created enough interest for you to read further regarding this crisis! Although you’re not involved, at least be informed! One cannot have 100% information regarding one matter since this is not a world with perfect information, but one can have at least a little knowledge regarding what’s happening!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a person in MEDIA... the MEDIA is askewed! oh not to forget they are copycats! They think Siti Nurhaliza and Datuk K is Brad Pitt n Angelina Jolie. DAMN Shiatz~

1:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home