This is the place where you will find everything about me. What, when, where, who and how... It's my life the way I see it. After all, it's my HORIZON!

10 April 2006

MIXED feelings

Lately, I have been experiencing weird moments. 3 more weeks and I'm gonna enter the working world. Is it good? I have a few questions in my mind regarding that matter. What questions you might ask...

  1. Will I like my job?
  2. Is that (my future job) what I really want to do?
  3. Can I do it well?
  4. Will I give up easily?
  5. Do I want a challenging job or a laid back job?

Those are the questions I'm asking myself! At times, I felt so useless just thinking about them. I guess only time will tell. Meanwhile, I'll just concentrate on my exams and exit with style.

If I'm really good in my job in the future, I will take my sister, Catherine, to Korea for holidays. Why? That's because both of us are crazy about Korea. The people, the culture and the buildings. Everything there's just beautiful! Maybe that explains why I watch Korean dramas. (smirk). I seriously do not mind living in Korea. The only downside is I don't know Korean. I guess I can learn?

After 3 years (hopefully), I'll be able to take my whole family for an overseas holiday. Somewhere that everyone wants to go. Expenses will be on the kids and my mother will go and have fun without having to worry about $$$! 8 people (or more if we bring partners) wrecking havoc and leaving trails on foreign soil. Awesome!

2 Comments:

Blogger Alice said...

I WANNA GO HOLIDAY!

Yay, finally an all-expense paid, sponsored holiday from my hunky-dory bro. Yuppers!

I CAN WAIT!(Even if it means years down the road...)

8:16 PM

 
Blogger Vkin said...

Hey Hey.... so how's the "job-getting" thing going on? If feels like I'm the one going for interview too! Hahahaha....

Do update me when you see me online on MSN okay?!

I wanna go S Korea too... but nah, no worries about paying for my holiday. I will earn my share of money and bring my family there too! Hehehe... Cyah in Korea!

8:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home