This is the place where you will find everything about me. What, when, where, who and how... It's my life the way I see it. After all, it's my HORIZON!

16 December 2005

Broadband @ Dial-up Speed

How many of us are actually using TMNET's broadband service, Streamyx and complaining about the speed at things are loading? Honestly, sometimes I feel that paying the monthly charges is wasting my money especially those who subscribed to TMNET's 1MB connection. I can only imagine how those who are using dial-up feel. [sigh].

Actually
I had a quick discussion with my friend yesterday about this movie called "Love Actually". Because of that I watched it again not long ago. I forgot how good it was. The movieLove Actually started at the airport with Hugh Grant talking about love and it ended at the airport with messages of love in the air. It was amazing. When I was watching it, it was as if I don't have a care in the world. Everything seemed Kingdom of Heavenperfect (of course, that is not entirely true, I have a lot to think about). I've watched "Kingdom of Heaven" too, 2 days ago. It's another fantastic movie and it came highly recommended. However, it took me several months to summon up the strength to watch it and I wasn't disappointed. I like war/epic movies. They are good. I will not go into detail how good it was because that'll take me forever to finish. [smile]. I really like Eva Green. She's very beautiful and elegant!

Gas
You will probably think my family is weird or something after reading this. When I woke up this morning, I went to the kitchen to cook myself a bowl of noodle. The moment my fantastic looking/smelling bowl of noodle was done, the hob turned off itself. I tried to turn it back on and I failed. Finally, I realised that I ran out of gas. Perfect timing though. At least my noodle is not half cooked. Best part is, none of us in the house have money to buy a new tank. All the money is in the bank. LOL! So highly likely, there'll be no dinner tonight. Damn! For those who are thinking "How about your extra tank?" My house has no extra tank. Come to think of it, we should get an extra tank. Crap!

1 Comments:

Blogger John Teh said...

We didn't get an extra tank of gas after all. Awesome family!

7:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home