This is the place where you will find everything about me. What, when, where, who and how... It's my life the way I see it. After all, it's my HORIZON!

08 December 2005

Can Do, Can't Do

If you guys visited HORIZON earlier today, you've probably read "HORIZON with Music". That was because I have embedded Windows Media Player in it. However, it is too expensive to maintain the hosting of songs to be streamed to HORIZON. Therefore, I've decided to take it out [disappointment]. If anyone has any ideas on how to publish music online and be streamed without limitation, please let me know. For now (I don't believe I'm saying it again), HORIZON will be a simple site where you will read about my happenings and rumblings [sigh].

Soundtrack
Late afternoon, I've got myself Brokeback Mountain soundtrack (don't ask me how I got it). The CD has got some very nice instrumental (string - guitar) numbers. Never know guitar produces such sound. The songs are just fantastic and some are touching/sad. Listen to:
  1. All the instrumental numbers / Gustavo Santaolalla
  2. He Was A Friend of Mine / Willie Nelson
  3. King of the Road / Rufus Wainwright
  4. I Don't Want To Say Goodbye / Teddy Thompson
Overall, it's a good CD to me. Definitely not for those who do not dig country music. One man's meat is another man's poison! However, you might just like it after you listen to this album.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home