This is the place where you will find everything about me. What, when, where, who and how... It's my life the way I see it. After all, it's my HORIZON!

12 December 2005

It's All About Speed!

Let's see. I woke up this morning, still groggy. Walked out of my room and I saw my sister all dressed up. I got panic. So I asked her "Where are you going?" and she came back with "MidValley! Wanna come?" You can basically imagine what I did next. Very alert suddenly - rushed to get my clothes - showered like crazy - got my hair done - put on my contacts - can't find my socks - found my socks - face was red (too rush) and then poof... I was ready to go out! Awesome.

Poisonous Burger
Man, Burger K*** is so gonna kill me after this. We had our lunch at BK and all of us ordered burgers. That's very obvious isn't it. So we had our burgers, walked out and then one by one started singing "Oh, stomach's aching!" I always have this problem when I eat BK. I just don't know why. Maybe next time should really stick to McDonald's when I crave for a burger. The only highlight of BK is their bottomless soft drinks.

The Chronicles of Narnia: The 3 Things
Chronicles of NarniaOK, so it's suppose to be The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe. It's just too long and it will definitely spoil the subheading. Well, the movie was awesome. At first I thought it was just some kid movie like Harry Potter and the yada yada yada (4 movies). Actually, it's something like that but better. That is my opinion. It has much more meaning to it compared to Harry Potter. The cast = awesome and the story, fantastic. I liked the witch. She was very evil. Favourite human characters would be hmmm, all of them! (there was only 5 of them) Fav non-human characters, the beavers. Overall, it tells you no matter how bad you screw things up, family will remain family forever. Love the battle bit. Completely awesome. Never know kids can go to battle with such "gaya". I can't exactly find a suitable word for it in English. So now when people ask me "Harry Potter or Narnia?". I will simply answer Narnia. [smirk] I LOVE NARNIA, yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home