This is the place where you will find everything about me. What, when, where, who and how... It's my life the way I see it. After all, it's my HORIZON!

11 December 2005

3 Extra Ladies in the House

Hmmm, where do I even begin! Yesterday was awesome. I was very busy doing nothing. Loitered around the house and successfully interrogated my sister about her friends in her University. BS-ed with my family a bit and positioned myself horizontally around the house almost the whole day. Yes, that's exactly what I've done on Saturday. Bliss [smile]... Not really. Anyway, what happened today?

Arrival of 3 Ladies
My sister has guests from Penang. Damn, let's not be so formal. OK, she has friends over from Penang and will be bunking at our place all the way until Friday/Saturday. It's fantastic. More noise and more people fighting for oxygen. I find it rather amazing how girls can just talk (not so loudly) but laugh until we can feel the vibration. Alright, so I exaggerated. :) You get the picture. People who have been to my house will know how tricky our bathrooms are. About 10 minutes ago, it happened! [laughing sinisterly] Let's just say that if someone is using bathroom A to shower, bathroom B can't be used. That's because of the water pressure which I intend to let the management (condo's) know about that. I just can't find the time, remember? I was busy. My sister didn't brief them on that and they had to synchronize themselves while showering. How cool is that? [giggle]

Crazy Dinner
Let me recap what I had for dinner today. We've basically messed up the whole table. My sister and my mom went to pack some food from a shop in SS2. When they came back, I can be very sure they thought that they are feeding 1 orphanage. We had prawn mee, fried kuey teow, satays, loh bak (spelling was given by my sister and her friends) and hmm... cake. Yes, cake. We ate until our faces were green and can barely walk but of course, satisfied. LOL! FYI, that only happen once a week. Twice if we are lucky on Saturday and Sunday.

Oh yes, anyone interested in obtaining the soundtrack for Corpse Bride? I can put the link up for you guys to download if you guys want it. Meantime, I'm just gonna keep on looking for goodness in internet and keep myself busy doing awesome things like be busy doing nothing and day-dreaming. And no, I'm not a computer geek. Kinda think of it, being a computer geek is not that bad, but of course, like I said, I'm not! [smile]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home