This is the place where you will find everything about me. What, when, where, who and how... It's my life the way I see it. After all, it's my HORIZON!

09 December 2005

New Stuff

Wise citizens of Malaysia (and the rest of the world - I don't know how international is my site, chewah), yours truly has added a new link "My Downloads" to HORIZON's sidebar. There will be several links up very soon. Now (yes, AGAIN), it's Brokeback Mountain OST. Have a go. At least those who wanna listen to it do not have to waste a fortune purchasing the CD and waste time looking for it online. I hate myself for repeating Brokeback Mountain every now and then but... *bleep*, no "buts"! So, pop by and download! I'm so thoughtful.
Alright, so I'm a little self-absorbed but hey, you are in my HORIZON. It's suppose to be all about me. It's Me, Myself & HORIZON.

DOOM
I watched DOOM today. Well, it's kinda like your everyday scare movie. You just can't help thinking of Resident Evil and Milla Jovovich when you are watching DOOM. That oh-so-sexy-muscular frame of hers [squeeze]. Anyway, typical experiments gone wrong - humans transformed into ugly putz - big guns/small guns - big dudes/small dudes - 1 babe (yes, only 1 babe) - blood splish splash - body parts scattered all over the facility and that's about it. Oh yeah, people running around with clothes, not even skimpy ones (thinking of Paris Hilton and Jessica Simpson in House of Wax & Dukes of Hazzard). It gives you a good scare but it's nothing original.

Sophie Kinsella
Probably guys will pass out when they read Sophie Kinsella as my sub-heading. She is the author of the Shopaholic series (Rebecca Bloomwood). It's chic-lit (that's what we call it now) and I don't think that only females are reading them. It gives pretty good insights into the female world to guys actually. You can see from the eye of Kinsella what sort of things ladies are infatuated with (universal infatuations) and thus, seizing opportunities to amaze your girlfriends with the knowledge [blink]. She (Kinsella) makes you laugh too at the crazy things that Becky does. And no, reading chic-lit doesn't mean that particular guy is gay (poor fella). Those homophobes out there who think so, do get a life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home