This is the place where you will find everything about me. What, when, where, who and how... It's my life the way I see it. After all, it's my HORIZON!

14 December 2005

Insomnia Strikes

If you know me well, you wouldn't be shocked! It happens some time. Actually, it happens all the time. Hell, I'm kinda used to it. Anyway, was browsing gossips online (that's what I do when I can't sleep), found out that Brokeback Mountain won 3 out of 4 major awards at the New York Film Critics thingy and is currently leading the Golden Globe at 7 nominations. Best director, actor, dramatics, film and etc. Read all about it here. For those who have no idea what is Brokeback Mountain, it's an epic cowboy romance story. Click on the excerpts' link at "My Links" on your right or visit the website.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home