This is the place where you will find everything about me. What, when, where, who and how... It's my life the way I see it. After all, it's my HORIZON!

13 December 2005

Who's Your Daddy Now?

Had a horrible headache yesterday. Didn't sleep until almost 4am and had to wake up at 7am. Fast-forward to my time in University. I have a friend who is completely lost at what she should do after her degree. Masters or Work? If Masters, local or overseas? If work, where? If you do not have a clear goal before you enter University or during your 3 years there, you will be panic when graduation is just a semester away. Alright, let's skip the boring bit and head on to something much more interesting, much more memorable and much more... (damn! I can't find the words). OK!

GPA Celebration
I was at my Faculty due to a meeting. Yada yada yada... fast-forward (1000x). Phone call. Yes, the crucial call from my friend. Her name shall remain anonymous. I was in my mother's car when she suddenly called. Her face beaming and her lips were curled upwards. OK, that was just my imagination at work. Anyway, cool news is I GOT A 4.0 GPA for my latest semester in Faculty of Economics (you can start playing victorious music here). Yes, my very first 4.0 after a string of 3.95 and a not-so-successful 3.53 (mind you, only once and a STRING of 3.95). So you see, I am a 4.0 student (beaming with pride). In short, I'm fantastic! Despite my glorious victory, I am still the very-down-to-earth, humble and crazy piece of art.

Yes, that's it for today. It shall be dedicated to my GPA only. Have a great day everybody!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!

You're indeed God's wonderful, glorious, intelligent, and crazy piece of art!

Wait ar... lemme copy your HORIZON link and shout to the whole world for everyone to see (and admire).

Your proud as a peacock 'mad photographer' sis,
Alice in Wonder(ful)land

10:33 AM

 
Blogger ZJ said...

hahaha, congrats for the 4 pointer. if you somehow dont get four flat by the end of 3 years, something would be soooooooo wrong and totally unbelievable! god, it's chinfong for crying out loud! the brainy smart one... and vain? LOL!

3:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home