This is the place where you will find everything about me. What, when, where, who and how... It's my life the way I see it. After all, it's my HORIZON!

17 December 2005

Dodgy Day, Crazy Evening

Slept very late yesterday, woke up fairly late this morning (expected, isn't it?). Spent my whole day reading novel and do nothing. Just some house chores and tiny bits of stuff (i know it's absolutely boring). However, dinner was entirely a different thing. Completely different from my uninteresting day.

Sony Speakers, Human Technology
We were eating dinner. Was still normal at that moment. When our dinner was coming to an end, I seriously didn't know what went wrong. It happens every week on Saturday. Everyone talked at the same time and it was rather crazy. For example, someone started a topic and within a short 15 seconds, everyone started talking at the same time. It was so hard to distinguish who is talking about what or who is listening to whose conversation. The best part was, they were all very loud. Bless our neighbour. At the end, I just smiled to myself and imagined what I have in front of me; a Sony home theatre system with 8 speakers (woofer included) but it uses Human Technology with Dolby Surround Sound system. Charming but horrifying at times (in a good way).

Disco Shower
Something was wrong with the bathroom's light when I went in to take a shower. It was fine at first, but it started flickering when I was half way through. It was kind of cool at first, I imagined I was throwing a disco shower to myself. However, after a while, it got kind of freaky. My eyes started to feel the tension as the whole place went bright, dark, bright, dark and so on. Out of nowhere, I started creating a scene from the movie Psycho. Someone is behind my shower curtain armed with a knife and was ready to plunge it into my heart or my head any moment. That was just my stupid imagination. Anyway, I started dancing to the beat of the flickering light. Yes, in the bathroom! Just don't picture that in your mind. It's not a very pleasant sight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home