This is the place where you will find everything about me. What, when, where, who and how... It's my life the way I see it. After all, it's my HORIZON!

03 April 2006

What I Want & What You Should Know

Dear Beautiful People of Earth:

Suddenly I feel the urge to tell people what I want or wish for. Have no idea why. Maybe I've been wanting all these stuff for so long and still haven't been able to get them. (smirk). So here are the things/people I want...
  1. A stylish phone. Either a clamshell/swivel/slide mobile. Fantastic specs and absolutely powerful.
  2. A good and sleek PDA. I know we have PDA phones but I just want them separated. :)
  3. An iPod mini
  4. Another pair of cool shades fr Rayban or Armani.
  5. New clothes. Stylish yet cool. Not over the top.
  6. Go to a good gym.
  7. A girlfriend... She has to be down-to-earth, classy, chubby is good but not fat (newly added to my ideal gf's characteristics), likes to laugh, likes to cook (not really a must), she must fight with me, independent, smart, daring, outspoken, adventurous, determined and sassy.
  8. A 4WD (Volvo, BMW, Toyota)
  9. A car (Nissan Zen, BMW, Mercedes SLK)
  10. A Zen concept service apartment (1200 sq ft of brown, black, grey, steel and white scheme apartment) with blinds, not curtains. Oh God, my apartment will look absolutely fantastic with other things stated below.
  11. Learn to play the piano at a more advanced level.
  12. Have a baby grand piano in my service apartment.
  13. Play the piano for my friends, girlfriend and family on special occasions.
  14. Sophisticated household appliances (Plasma/LCD TV, B&W system, electronic door system)
  15. Awesome furniture.
  16. I would like to be a single father. Make sure my kid wears nice stylish clothes and I can bring him/her to malls and coffee and movies and etc.
  17. Have my own successful business. Preferably in the service industry.
So far these are the things I want... This will be the "To Get" list. It's a little stupid but it's my achievement list. I want and will get these things.

5 Comments:

Blogger ZJ said...

i tell u why....
it's already april.

and april 16 is coming.
and what other better way to hint to the world of the possible things you want and ppl can afford for you!

gah... must remember to forget april 16!! LOL...

you ask too much ler =p

7:28 PM

 
Blogger ZJ said...

oh btw... it's MINI grand piano. not baby...

mini with all the things u want... can fit into ur dream zen apartment ke???

7:30 PM

 
Blogger John Teh said...

haha.. i like to call it baby... :) Don't worry, I'll find space for it. LOL. Ask too much? hmmm... Me think so not. I will get all these myself! Kekekeke. Of course, whoever wishes to give me things in the list, can do so... most welcome!!! Don't be shy! But don't you think my future house will look absolutely fantastic? Lol. Yummy...

9:48 PM

 
Blogger ZJ said...

yeah... what you need next is an interior designer. man, you gotta invite me when you finally get 75% of what you want of your dream house ya!

4:00 AM

 
Blogger John Teh said...

u bet... :) since u r a reader of me blog, u shall receive a VIP invitation to my house warming in the future! U will not regret it. LOL. Good luck in ur coming exams....

1:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home