This is the place where you will find everything about me. What, when, where, who and how... It's my life the way I see it. After all, it's my HORIZON!

20 December 2005

Until Further Notice

Hello everyone! I didn't update HORIZON for quite some time now. Anyway, this is just an announcement to tell you guys that there will be no entries until further notice after this. Most probably next year. So whatever that you guys have planned until new year, I wish you all the best and have fun. Till then...

Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas To you and your family. may this xmas is filled with joy and laughter (which you never fails to do).

Happy New Year to you too... 2006 will be a fun packed one coz we are graduating (hopefully i do).

Cheers to you k, coz you are indeed the greatest person i've known in your own sort of way!

11:58 PM

 
Blogger John Teh said...

Hey, thanks Stef. Appreciate that! However fun I am, will never be as fun as you, you crazy b**ch. And since you are definitely graduating because of an understanding lecturer, CONGRATS!

In my sort of way. I wonder what sort of way... LOL! Should be nerdy! Yeah, definitely that!

3:39 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha... Nerdy is so not you. Believe me i know you better. Now dont call me crazy B.. i'm just partying out my liver and chilling to the max before UNI starts again. A gal needs her party time before she can focus again!!!

In your sort of way which i UNDERSTAND!! Cheers Mate.

3:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home