This is the place where you will find everything about me. What, when, where, who and how... It's my life the way I see it. After all, it's my HORIZON!

09 May 2006

I'm growing SIDEWAYS

Greetings me fellow earthlings. What's up on earth? Let's recap what I've done last week (right after my exams)...

  1. Sleep
  2. Eat
  3. Crawl
  4. Eat
  5. Sleep
  6. TV/DVD/VCD/Astro... and that's actually a cycle.

So now I'm growing sideways. Suddenly I realised I was heavier, my movement's restricted (kind of, not exactly). I need some motivation to get back in shape BUT the moment I see fitness machines or just the thought of going for a fast jog, I'll just go back to my room and zzzzz [bliss]. Not good! I'm eating faster than I'm burning calories [sigh].

Therefore, I hereby declare that I will TRY to get back in shape (partially motivated but it never last longer than 10 minutes). Nothing will be held against me should I fail. LOL. So don't you guys start harping about yours truly getting back in shape slow or whatsoever. ;)

Till then, lots of love...

Keywords of the day: Sideways | Try | Fitness | Heavy

2 Comments:

Blogger ZJ said...

hiya!! interesting routin you got there!

recommend you WALK rather than crawl... LOL... and increase the WALK routine by not using the lift!

11:59 AM

 
Blogger John Teh said...

Not possible. Long ago, humans were "designed" to use leverage. I believe that's still true. LOL. But don't you worry babe, now I do much more than all those in my entry. I exercise. (Ppl around the world should start cheering).

Imagine this: You are at a corridor. You are standing in between a lift and a door (behind the door - a gazillion flights of stairs). Which 1 will you choose? Any wise human will opt for the lift, unless they don't know how to operate it or worse, no idea what is a lift. I don't think that has happened before, especially now. Leverage (3x).

1:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home