This is the place where you will find everything about me. What, when, where, who and how... It's my life the way I see it. After all, it's my HORIZON!

12 November 2006

My most Respected Woman...

This year marks my mother’s 55 years of living. 13 November 1951, one great woman was born into the world. I still remember certain events that took place some 12 years ago. A man left his family for reasons the family cannot tell. The obstacles we had to go through weren’t easy and of course, in the process of facing them, arguments and fights were unavoidable. I still remember the time when we had to eat rice with only soy sauce or fried eggs and the sleepless nights worrying about what will happen in the next few days.

12 years later (today), we’re in a much better position. We’re able to buy things that we want, eat things that we like and most importantly, we are still together, closer than ever. My sisters have been of great help to my mother but I must say, if my mother weren’t there, things might have been different. If only you guys know what she has been through to be who she is today... Despite the events that have happened in her life, I'm glad that we can live and be merry! Therefore, I always believe that we should look into the future, live the present and refer to the past.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is absolutely true. Mothers are the world's best creation! Power on Moms!

Happy Birthday Cf's Mom!

Oh oh word verification is "cnpdwtf"

Chicken N Panda Doing What The F***

6:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home