This is the place where you will find everything about me. What, when, where, who and how... It's my life the way I see it. After all, it's my HORIZON!

18 August 2006

Morning Sickness

Hello. It’s me again on a Wednesday morning, with nothing to do. #&%@*(!%@. I did not vomit or etc but my friends and I engaged in the most peculiar email saga ever in the office. Four working individuals in KLCC, Damansara Heights and nearby Masjid Jamek… Below are excerpts from our saga. (Names were omitted).

INTO THE MINDS OF THE WORLD MOST DANGEROUS CRAPPERS

Ex. 1
My right hand is aching for no apparent reason. Damn it.

Ex 2
What did you do last nite? hahaha. Something that you need to use your hand?? switch hands next time k? Don't over-work one hand

Ex. 3
I switch hands from session to session. Kakakakakak... DAMN IT.. this can't be happening in the morning.

Ex. 4
not my fault... she started it... Lol.

Ex. 5
I'm guilty! hahahaha..

Ex. 6
yer wat have u done ystday? yerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Ex. 7
nice ar after toilet? hahahhaa... "shi fuk sai"? ahhahaha
OH God.. something is wrong with me lar.. early morning so "wai".

Ex. 8
SPSS = Sexually Prepped Sexy Sextress.... :) No wonder you're like that early in the morning... kakaka.. F. I'm sick. Need Help.. Mayday.. mayday.... piuuuu.... peennggggg.... iiiuuuu.... KABOOM!!! Kantoi!

Ex. 9
So now she is shiatz free.... Her waste is being managed by Indah Water Konsortium now, the "Sai Thang" (hokkien) company.

Ex.10
OMG..i think u guys really sumthing wrong sumwhere..


TimeKeeper
Wednesday afternoon, 12:14pm. Damn it! Still sitting in the office. All other trainees are spamming each other; regarding a topic irrelevant to me. So I just read them and smile occasionally at witty and/or smart remarks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home