This is the place where you will find everything about me. What, when, where, who and how... It's my life the way I see it. After all, it's my HORIZON!

13 November 2006

WoooHooo... It's Monday

Hello again, me peeps. It's 13 November and as you know (or going to know - for those who read this like now), it's my mother's birthday! Hip Hip Hurray... 1 year wiser (as if she's not wise enough already), 1 year older and more white hair... LOL. Bee Hoon.

Anyway, a few people asked me what did I buy for myself (wrist, to be exact) few weeks ago. Well, I got myself a I-don't-know-what-is-it-called-but-it's-for-my-wrist-thing. Yes... I call it that. Here's a picture for you to look-see. So look-see. It's magnetic. All the tube thingies are attached together merely by magnetic field. No strings attached. Haha. Isn't it vintage looking? I just love it! Apparently, since it's magnetic all over, it's good for your blood circulation as well. Double whammo.


Now, who can tell me what do these two notes have in common? The top is a voucher from Nandos Chicken. The one below is a REAL RM50/= note.

It's creepy isn't it? To a certain extent, it's like a mockery to our ruler. But hey, it's advertising and I love it. It's creative. Voucher in the form of a real note.

Btw, this chicken note was supplied by a friend of mine while having lunch with her. I was shocked. She suggested that I take a picture of it and post it up in HORIZON. Guess what? You're looking at it now.

I have a strict policy of not putting my own or my family or my friends or my colleagues or hmmm, in fact I have a policy of not putting any pictures of anyone that I know or I've seen before or hmmm, I should stop.

Anyway, 2 days ago, my house (the whole condo actually) went into darkness. Only God knows what went wrong because we don't. It was so dark that I think the darkness crept into our brilliant minds. We ended taking photos... in the dark. In case you're wondering, the photo (goofy face with little or no dating value) was taken by my phone. Cool, isn't it?

We started singing weird songs, talked rubbish (something the family is really good at), say stupid jokes (something about Mr. Jagjit and his family, damn stupid btw) and many other dumb things. 5 mins... 10 mins... 30 mins... 1 hr (not sure whether we were in the dark for 1 hr or more, or less or damn it, nobody actually cares bout how long we were in the dark anyway), we have light. The moment our light flickered, we cheered and howl like a pack of mad, hungry for sex wolves.

NOTE: Other families howled too. I don't like that picture 24/7. Only when I'm nuts. So please don't register that face into your spongy brains. By posting this pic, I might've killed all possibilities of future unions. LOL.

I have no intention of checking my grammar for this entry. In fact, I didn't check for any English errors in all my posts. Don't see the point because, let's face it, you're here because you're here to read about my exciting and colourful life, "The Cool Life of Teh & Chin Fong" (an adaptation from Disney original series, "The Suite Life of Zack and Cody". Oh yeah, I watch Disney Channel and I love it. It's my No. 1 channel in Astro.

Ohh, almost forgot. Silly me. I watched "Step Up" 2 days ago with my family. That movie was amazing. Just fantastic. Possibly, my excitement had to do with the babes and the dude (notice the dude doesn't have "s" to it, because there's only 1 dude worth talking about. Don't worry, I'm not talking about me!). Watch it...

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Chicken money... Kekeke
Still nandos seem to be implementing changes since their changing of top management

i like going out when its dark at home anyway... (sounds slightly wrong *shrugs*)

9:49 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The CHICKEN NOTE RULES and yes you look scary! Very weird!

Writing this at work. LOL... Work is so boring today! HELP come and save me. Thank god for internet connection! Plus i have not been in here for months! Woo Hoo...

Btw my word verification was 'dbuah'.. CF i wonder buah apa tu? Kacangs? Plum? Watermelon?

6:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home