This is the place where you will find everything about me. What, when, where, who and how... It's my life the way I see it. After all, it's my HORIZON!

16 December 2006

1 week to X'mas

Hello everybody... It's nice to receive msgs from you guys in my Cbox again! It's been quite a while. I guess everybody is just beyond busy! I'm looking forward to 25th. Don't know bout you guys. Because of 25th, for the whole next week, I'll be extremely crazy. However, considering after that week is Christmas, everything seems to be irrelevant. Peace...

I like this phone, M600i (SE). Not sure I've mentioned this before somewhere in HORIZON! but I like. LOL. So cool. I can store all my reminders in it and it looks good. It looks pro and most importantly, it's stylish and powerful. Who cares if it doesn't have a camera. I can always get a camera. LOL. Kidding. Not that rich yet.

Not sure about you guys, but I definitely miss my high school and University days. I took it for granted not to enjoy those days to the max. The sleep I could've gotten and the freedom!!! You feel that way? Or is it just moi? Because of that, I respect my sisters a great deal. Long story, don't plan to continue. Hehe.

Where have all my friends gone??? Some on long hols (you know who you are, if you're reading this), some are extremely busy with their partners... Guess this is the life of a singleton. Can get kinda lonely at times. LOL. But heck, to live a life without hassle and liabilities and forgo short moments of loneliness is always worth it. I bet many of you must be having "???" sign hovering above your head now. (Laughing like hyenas).

I've been crying while driving today! My eyes were drooping and the sunlight was so strong, my eyeballs were almost burning. My eyes were very dry... Suddenly, WHAMMM!!!... my eyes were all watery and I can tell you I had to wipe those tears off. If not, I think I would've felt like I was driving in the ocean. Wahahahahhaa. The moment I had the time to put some eyedrop, I did it right away. But guess what, I'm writing this @ 11:36pm. Ridiculous... I should be sleeping. Maybe I should. Oh well, off I go then. Have a great weekend guys.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

wah. damn emo lately here :p

still life often throws us a curve-ball.

hang in there aite & keep with it.

have a good week ahead leading to christmas =)

1:49 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep Stev... LOL. Especially when my eyes are very dry nowadays. I look like i'm crying 24/7. LOL. Damn eyes. Should just put 2 small cups (with water) on my eyes. Hehe.

11:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home