This is the place where you will find everything about me. What, when, where, who and how... It's my life the way I see it. After all, it's my HORIZON!

03 December 2006

Christmas Is Around The Corner

Hello everyone! Christmas is around the corner. It's all about family, friends and people that we love. Most importantly, it's a celebration that must be celebrated with dear ones. Start decorating the house, buy stuff and just get the Xmas spirit going. I know I will! I plan to have a little Xmas corner on my table in the office with mini Xmas tree with little ornaments, little boxes around the tree and a banner that says "Merry Christmas!". It's going to be wonderful.

I was browsing the net for some really good Xmas songs. I went into this wonderful site which to me, has some of the best Xmas songs ever. It was produced by the Good Shepherd Community Church. The "Silent Night" was incredible! I could sit and just enjoy the music and imagine myself having a wonderful Xmas with my family. Haahhhh.... Yeah. That's amazing. I think I will upload it onto HORIZON and let the world enjoy the angelic music.

Come on, everyone. Turn on 1 of your soothing Xmas tracks and sit back. Close your eyes. Imagine your family is with you. Voices, laughter... Love.

I will update constantly my progress on the Xmas "project" for my office workstation and many other cool and nice stuff pertaining to Xmas. We might be in many different places, but let's have ourselves a merry little Xmas!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

ooo. xmas project.

do update us.

gl & hf!

1:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home