This is the place where you will find everything about me. What, when, where, who and how... It's my life the way I see it. After all, it's my HORIZON!

23 December 2006

it's all about...???

My GOD!!! I just came back from Mid Valley about 10 mins ago. I'm tired. MV was buzzing with people. When I say buzzing, it was really buzzing.. BUzz... buZZ... buzzzzzzzz.... Sheesh, I tell you, my ears were screaming for help! You might be thinking "Why go there then?". Well, one must cut his hair. LOL!

My mom bought a Logitech webcam. I have a sneaky feeling that she wants to see her daughter in OZ face to face. Not sure whether my sister has a webcam there or not. Hehe. So, all the refugee style shopping was just for that webcam and my head!

Because of the above, I die also must find a parking spot. We were in the parking area for like 10 mins going round and round and round...... Finally, some good parking attendant pointed us to a new area in the basement! Saw a box, parked my car and refugee shopping away. I can't think of anything except being a Starfish now!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm...at least you get to experience the buzziness of MV with family yor......

Your sis in Oz is kinda dizzy with nothing much to do for Xmas here...haihs....me miss you all like cwazie ar......

Went to the beach for Xmas and got sun burnt! :( Heck...I will survive....

Miss you guys!

Love always,
Vivi che

11:31 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Starfish?!

hahaha. i think all of us know the fun of looking for parking esp during public hols

happy guerilla days! ;)

3:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home