This is the place where you will find everything about me. What, when, where, who and how... It's my life the way I see it. After all, it's my HORIZON!

23 December 2006

Season's Greetings

DING DING DING...

It's Christmas time again... soon! Despite the average 70hrs a week in office, I'm still up and running and very Christmasy. LOL. It will not deters me from celebrating this joyous joyous joyous day!!! Actually, nothing would. Peace no. 1.

To my wonderful peeps/readers/family/peeps of the world, my car has finally found a home in my office. But what thrilled me so much when I received the news was that bay is a "Reserved" bay. That means, that box will have my car reg. no. and if people simply park their cars in me box, clamp shall Secure Parking. Wunderbar, isn't it? Righteous... Suddenly I felt so important. Wahahaha... Peace no. 2.

Guess what, I've been offered a permanent position as a full fledge Executive with full benefits of the company and added EPF % from the company. LOL! Bliss. The only downside is my $ package remains the same until my 1st aniversary. I wonder whether I can convince my boss that I should get more... Hmmmm. That remains a question! But if I don't get that increment, I don't really mind anyway. I enjoy working there, well... most of the time. Take yesterday for example. My SVP, VP, AVP and myself were in the office till late yesterday (got home at 11 plus). Instead of feeling tired, we were very happy! We had each other for company. Joked like hell, crapped like hell. Surprisingly, everyone's mood was stellar. My boss suggested that we go home together-gether. And we did! LOL. Many other things to handle post-xmas and NY. I'd say, BRING IT ON!!!! Peace no. 3.

Oh yeah, my sister is coming back from OZ for hols during CNY! What can be cooler than that? Haha. She asked me what I want for Xmas/CNY. I told her I want a BMW wrapped in a big house. Therefore, my xmas presents will be 2 keys. Of course, that remains a dream. Wishful thinking... or dumb thoughts. LOL. Lalalalalalallalalalalala.... I'm very bouncy this morning. Forgive me. I'm looking forward to celebrating Christmas. Are you???

Will update daily as of today! Visit everyday. In fact, if you can, visit every few hrs because yours truly might just add entries in HORIZON! every few hrs because he's just happy today! LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home