This is the place where you will find everything about me. What, when, where, who and how... It's my life the way I see it. After all, it's my HORIZON!

31 December 2006

Resolution(s)

my resolutions for 2007
  1. to watch my weight (maintain or look better)
  2. to be very meticulous @ work
  3. to get 1st promotion @ work
  4. to complete my self-developed reinsurance modules within 4 months (April 16 being my deadline)
  5. to maintain my composure and be very patient with my siblings
  6. to not make promises I can't keep
  7. to be an absolutely filial son
  8. to control my temper (already enough stress as of now)
  9. to control spending
  10. to severe ties unnecessary to me

Don't expect me to say "to be warm and fuzzy". I'm not programmed that way.

So, all in all... HAPPY NEW YEAR. Welcome, 2007. Year of PIG!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

gluck with them resolutions & have a grand year there

5:01 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home