This is the place where you will find everything about me. What, when, where, who and how... It's my life the way I see it. After all, it's my HORIZON!

02 January 2007

1st day 2007

This post is to help me remember one of my dear friend (btw, she's not dead, very much alive and kicking). She's 23. She bought a car. Tell me, how many people you know at her age bought cars for themselves? I bet the answer is not many! Well, she's 1 of a kind. Still, her modesty and humble nature (not often) will take her somewhere. Trust me. Entrepreneurial, bold and streetwise, she's cool! I'm so ever very damn proud to have her as a friend.

OK. Let's move on. I spent my 1st half of the 1st day of 2007 in 1Utama. My family and moi watched "Night At The Museum". It's very funny and very meaningful! The people that I saw in that movie, hilarious. I didn't expect to see some of the actors in it. That movie made me think. Well, just a bit. Nothing mind-boggling. Not capable of that since my brains do not have that sort of capacity. I'm a simpleton. I live, earn money, spend money, splurge on myself and family, eat, dream and sleep. Nothing more!

Today is the last day of this very much appreciated and timely 4 days holidays. After today, I'll go back to work mode. It will be crazy time again. It's so cool in a sordid way. I love to abuse myself. Anyhow, hope you guys will have good stuff coming your way this 2007. I know I will. In fact, I've already got some of them. LOL. Ciao!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eh i'm super duper humble la... lol.. not occasionally only!
LOL... Thanks for the mention dude! Happy new Year

11:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home