This is the place where you will find everything about me. What, when, where, who and how... It's my life the way I see it. After all, it's my HORIZON!

24 June 2007

Dang IT...

I utterly regret cancelling my gym membership. Not that I have the time to go, but when I want to go, I have nowhere to go to...

I can't run in the morning because I practically whoosh out of the house the moment I open my eyes. I can't run in the evening because I usually reach home around 9 plus. I don't want to run at that time for fear of getting raped. LOL.

My only safe spot to run and etc, I cancelled it. Brilliant. I must find some other way to sweat it out! Therefore, I hereby announce that I am open to ideas on how to sweat and get the endorphins going.

4 Comments:

Blogger Stardust said...

Sex. It's the best workout EVER! And you won't mind the sweat! ^____^
You probably ALREADY know this...but having a good romp burns more calories than working out at the gym. ^_____^

4:08 PM

 
Blogger John Teh said...

LOL. that is something, babe. Will keep that in mind. (Actually it's always on my mind) LOL.

8:19 PM

 
Blogger Alice said...

GOSH!! Who is corrupting my brother, who arrrr?... Send in the cops!

*buuu biiii buuu biii*

1:35 AM

 
Blogger Alice said...

Hey, I tot you so busy, got no time to breath. How come suddenly got time one???

1:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home