This is the place where you will find everything about me. What, when, where, who and how... It's my life the way I see it. After all, it's my HORIZON!

31 January 2007

Have you D.O.M.-ed

That's right... Have you? Myself?... Yeap & almost died! No kidding.

It all started a few months back when I started looking very tired and sleepy (yawning every few minutes). Being very maternal, my mom immediately recommended me D.O.M. It's suppose to rejuvenate if you don't know what does it do. So, after much harassment from my mom, I decided to take it 3 days ago (and another time 1 hr ago).

The TASTE:
HORRIBLE

The SENSATION:
HOT HOT HOTNESS, almost burning.

The AFTER-TASTE:
YOU DON'T WANNA KNOW

The RESULT:
SLEPT LIKE A PIG. WOKE UP HIGH

But of course, I will continue to consume it. If it's good for me, I will take it like a man!!! I'll just look like I stepped on shiatz every few days and eat something sour... SHAMELESSLY (another word brought to you by my boss).

2 Comments:

Blogger Alice said...

For a moment, I thought you got lucky with MTV's VJ Dom...

Yomeishu tastes better. How I know? Because I've taken it before... Nice, nice...

Not sure about Dom though. Maybe I can get a sip when I go see you, oh my dear Bro?

You seem to have a lot of things going on with thy boss...

2:10 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

oh my D.O.M.!

err... no thanks :P

happy cny!

4:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home