This is the place where you will find everything about me. What, when, where, who and how... It's my life the way I see it. After all, it's my HORIZON!

23 January 2007

The Exorcism of Hantu Semantan

Nothing fancy, nothing costly. It's almost unbelievable.

Garlic? Nope. She doesn't response to garlic. Oh well, she may hurl when she bites one but she still haunts you until you're not hauntable... (is there such a word??). It's not those yellow looking post-it notes you see in Chinese vamps movies, not the Holy Bible nor the al-Quran.

It is the GONG XI FA CAI song. Or more accurately, CNY songs with kids singing or noisy b/ground music PLUS the mighty words of GONG XI FA CAI. When she hears those kind of music, she GUA CAI.

So there, the 1 and only very effective way in making sure she'll not be around you. (smirk).

Since we're on the CNY topic, just to let you guys know that my workstation @ Malaysian Re will have a CNY theme starting Feb. It's gonna be superb. With little fire crackers, red cards, ang paus and many other stuff. Feeling it already. That's 1 of many ways how I keep myself excited at work. Haha. Of course, my colleagues help a lot too in destressing. Haha.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, why did you tell my secret to the whole world. Damn now i must do a disappearing act and become a human again. I do not know what type of chinese ghost am I, but i cant stand those kids singing CNY songs! OMG... The fact that its still playing on air... meaning people actually buys and support them! Ahhhh! What horrid taste this ppl have.

I just wish that some banana ghost like me will come out with a nice CNY song... Consider me exorcised for the time being while i let the new yr celebration pass or i could buy earplugs every time i go shopping!

Say No to Kiddy CNY Songs, Say Yes to Shopping! (no relations what so ever). The hantu has changed its form into a Zombie until the end of Feb!

Uuhhharrghhh uuhhhha rgrhhhh (sounding like those zombie in Resident Evil)... Apa tu? ...ZOMBIE SEMANTAN!

*i'm still answering from work. LOL

3:41 PM

 
Blogger Alice said...

The cat's out of da bag! The WWW (whole wide world) now knows Zombie Semantan's deadly weakness... Kekekekekek...

Well done, brother. Well done.

(At least now I know not to tell you any secrets. Or 'show' you any for that matter.)

3:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home