This is the place where you will find everything about me. What, when, where, who and how... It's my life the way I see it. After all, it's my HORIZON!

07 January 2007

My 1st 2007 Weekend

I parked me car in me company for 1 week already. It's so nice! I'm so satisfied.

Moving on... I spent my 1st weekend of 2007 sleeping! (whistle, whistle). On a sunny Saturday afternoon, my mother and I went to spy on something @ 47500. Before that, we were @ Bangsar. After all those espionage missions, we went home, slept, woke up and ate dinner! Needless to say, we slept again and then, Sunday!!!

What happened on Sunday? We feng-shui-ed my sister's room. It's slightly more spacious now and therefore, more walking space. After that, haha, I'm writing this.

Now, let me tell you what I need (not want) to get for my workstation in my office. Considering the fact that I always work till late, 5 days a week, I need:
  1. A new roller ball mouse (not optical mouse and must be ergonomic. One must pamper one's hand)
  2. A mousepad (preferably with Ultraman cartoon on it)
  3. A fan (it's very hot & stuffy after 6pm. Instead of hijacking my boss' fan, might as well get 1 of my own)
  4. More pictures of people
  5. More pictures of me
  6. Magnetic paper clips holder
  7. Water bottle
  8. Better USB 2.0 coffee heater

I think those are the essentials. I will think of those things that I want (not NEED) later.

That's about it. World Peace, people!

1 Comments:

Blogger Alice said...

I hope the USB coffee heater I gave you works, dude... :-))

9:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home