This is the place where you will find everything about me. What, when, where, who and how... It's my life the way I see it. After all, it's my HORIZON!

24 January 2007

Wonderful World of Disney

What I look forward to watching this weekend???

I want to watch "Cheetah Girls 2", "Suite Life of Zack & Cody", "Emperor New School", "Totally Spies", "Jake Long: American Dragon" and many others. Very deep interest on the 1st two. LOL! Seems like Zack & Cody has the most guest stars from other Disney Original sitcoms. Very interesting and refreshing.

This afternoon at work, my office has a training on "How To Use Customer Service to Turn A Transaction into A Relationship". Guess what? The 1st thing that came into my mind was my boss' face. Then the word "SCANDALOUS". FYI, that word has a history in my dept. It was started by 1 of my colleagues and myself, of course. After that thought, I hurried back to my workstation and after a short discussion with my colleagues about work, I told my boss about my imagination. The outcome... The whole office burst into laughter. It was so cute. And man, today my boss wore a new outfit and she look powerful, not to mention attractive in a way. She was corporate sexy. Plus her smile and her assertiveness, oooohh. Those who know me well will know that I have a thing for mature women.

I (heart) my company. Lots of love, ppl!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home