This is the place where you will find everything about me. What, when, where, who and how... It's my life the way I see it. After all, it's my HORIZON!

27 January 2007

HRH... The PIG (2)

This is a friendly message from CF SNIPPETS informing fellow readers that the pictures that readers saw in the previous post a.k.a. HRH... The PIG were taken with a Sony Ericsson w810i mobile phone.

No editing has been done to the pictures as the owner would like to maintain 100% originality. If you have any doubts about the above, kindly inform the owner and proof will be produced via his intermediary, The Evil Witch of the BEACHES.

Thank you! Have a lovely weekend.

3 Comments:

Blogger Alice said...

...proof will be produced via his intermediary, The Evil Witch of the BEACHES

Pray tell how to produce proof leh? He's holding all the evidence!!...

12:30 AM

 
Blogger John Teh said...

u took pictures of me taking pictures of the pig. LOL.

11:38 AM

 
Blogger Alice said...

Yeah hor....

Age is catching up with me. Sorry for the overlook :-)))

6:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home