This is the place where you will find everything about me. What, when, where, who and how... It's my life the way I see it. After all, it's my HORIZON!

25 January 2007

how the past haunts you in the future

When I was attached to Corporate Planning, I was part of the team that brought our project (can't say what project) in Dubai to life. The research and time spent on perfecting the documentation required by the Dubai Financial Services Authority (DFSA) was finally done! Off we went. The project now is in its infancy stage.

Part of the documentation was not exactly 100% clear. It was the operation's processes. It came to light after a short discussion with my oh-so-sexy boss. I then realised that it didn't have an ending to the process flow and I was shocked. She said "Sometimes, your past doings will haunt you in the present or future...". I didn't know what she mean. After 5 mins, I was in total agreement. LOL. Then we laughed and we discussed further on ways to rectify the ambiguity.

Apart from that, everything's good! Fantastic, if I may say so. A full day (very full) and loved every minute of it. I have not much to say. That's about it for this post. Hope to post another entry and meantime, have a great evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home