This is the place where you will find everything about me. What, when, where, who and how... It's my life the way I see it. After all, it's my HORIZON!

26 June 2007

Today, I made a huge mistake. I forgot my sister's birthday! She's in New Zealand right now, flying back to Australia tomorrow. Yeah, she celebrated her 2xth birthday in NZ. That's really something. However, for what I've done, I do not have defense.

Thankfully, she's a nice woman. She didn't get pissed, but when she called me, I was slapping my forehead, literally and felt like shit. Still feel like shit! What have gotten into me?

If I'm filthy rich, I would've boarded a plane to Australia right then and celebrate with her. That was how I feel when she called. "Damn it", I told myself.

So sorry, babe! (sigh).

2 Comments:

Blogger Alice said...

Dear Vivi, HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY to ye! I have said this before and will say it once more: You're the BESTEST sister in the world!

1:38 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No worries, bro....All is good....
Although celebrating it without you guys are so not fun at all....I guess it was still special....

I was up at the Auckland Sky Tower, had a lovely dinner, enjoyed the revolving view and the waiter had candles on my dessert so that I can make a wish...Aren't they nice.......:)

Love you guys no matter what.....

But (hint hinting)..try not to forget again...else. I will fly back to KL and 'samurai' you all...ahahahahhahha..

2:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home